Do you consider yourself a fitness freak? Remembered by your friends and families as that one lady who always want to keep track of step counts and sleeping hours?
If so, you must have been longing to find that perfect, highly-essential fitness tracker. In today’s market, it’s hard to find one that can be both functional and fashionable for the meticulous lady health buff like you. But fret not, because we’re here to help you out.
In this feature, we’ve comprehensively reviewed five of the best fitness trackers that have been creating big buzz in the women’s fitness community.
How to choose the perfect fitness tracker for you
Before giving you a rundown of the products’ best features, pros and cons, here’s a list of what you need to consider before buying a fitness tracker.
Decide on your budget
Know how much you’re willing to spend for a fitness tracker, because believe us, this gadget has quite a wide price range. You can choose a brand or a model that is fairly economical but can give you the basic functions, or you can opt to buy something that’s on the pricier side but has all those innovative, high-end features.
Decide on the things you want to track and monitor
Steps, calories, heart rate, hours spent sleeping – list them down and look for these specific features before adding a fitness tracker brand to your cart. You might not want to spend on some item that does not satisfy all your tracking needs.
Consider the user experience and any other extra features you might want to have
Do you need a tracker that automatically syncs? Do you prefer to keep an eye on your activities manually? How often do you want to charge your device? How about a tracker with GPS, or that is water resistant? Do you want to have smart notification options? After determining the answers to these questions, you’re one step closer toward scoring the most suitable fitness monitoring gadget for you.
Look after the design
Choose a tracker that appeals to you most and best matches your preferences. Basically, this gadget’s design can fall into one of these categories: sporty-looking, smartwatch-type, or analogue watch-like. Depending on your taste and personality, you actually have a lot of designs to choose from. All you need is to go after your style and not merely follow just any trend.
|Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband||$$$||4.2/5|
|Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker||$$$||4.1/5|
|Toobur Fitness Tracker||$$||4.0/5|
|NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker||$$||4.2/5|
|Tantan Lohas01 Fitness Tracker||$||4.0/5|
|Beasyjoy Fitness Tracker||$||4.0/5|
|Semaco Fitness Tracker||$$||4.0/5|
|Toobur Slim Fitness Tracker Watch||$||4.1/5|
|LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR||$$||4.5/5|
|LOVK Fitness Tracker Watch||$$||4.2/5|
Five best fitness trackers for women
In this section, we will now give you a balanced review of the five best fitness trackers for health-conscious gals.
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
If you want to get a clearer picture of your health condition, you might want a tracker that can monitor your heart rate. In this aspect, the FitBit Charge 2 is one of the models that fare well in the market. Here’s why.
- FitBit’s No. 1 selling tracker is equipped with PurePulse technology that can monitor your heart rate straight from your own wrist while you do your other fitness activities like running and working out
- Based on your real-time heart rate, you can have your own personalized breathing sessions that can give you calming moments amid a hectic day
- It also has a personalized cardio fitness score that gives you a better understanding of how fit you are
- It has GPS technology that lets you monitor real-time pace and distance statistics.
- This tracker can also send you call, text, and calendar alerts on its OLED display. With this, you can keep track of your phone even it’s out of sight
- It also gives you two band options. With its band interchangeability features, you can easily switch from classic to luxe-looking tracker
- It has product dimension of 8.6 by 0.9 by 0.5 inches, and has a product weight of 1.1 ounces
- FitBit Charge 2 also comes with a FitBit app that lets you see the whole picture. With this extra feature, you can conveniently sync your data through wireless technology. Another major plus is that it is compatible with over 200 iPhone, Android and even Windows devices
- It has a long battery life, which can last up to 5 days
- The two-band option allows the tracker to match your overall look. Whether you are hitting the gym or going on a night out with friends, you can simply interchange the band according to the type of activity you are doing
- Some users find the setup procedure for this device confusing
- The screen can be pretty much sensitive to cracks
- There are also reports where users were not quite satisfied with the product’s customer service
If you’re a fitness advocate, you how important it is to monitor your cardiovascular health. And for you to keep track of your heart rate, having a reliable and all-rolled-into-one fitness tracker could be the most convenient solution. FitBit Charge 2 is packed with stand-out and essential features that will let you efficiently do this.
Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker
One major thing that makes Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker stand out among its female-targeting rivals is its ability to keep track of your reproductive health. And as a woman, you know too well how vital this feature is.
In this section however, we’ll also give you a glimpse of its other specifications to give you an idea of how well this gadget can track your fitness level.
- It has unique design and user experience. The leaf-shaped tracker has no buttons and screen – it helps you monitor different fitness measures by simply wearing it and syncing it to a health-tracking app (e.g. Apple Health, Google Fit)
- You can have a wide picture of how beneficial your fitness activities are as it lets you see the calories you’ve burned, the distance you’ve moved, the steps you’ve taken, the time you spend doing your exercises, and even the progress you’ve made overtime
- This product also helps you monitor your sleep – from its duration to its quality. Its soft vibration also serves as a wake-up alarm
- As previously mentioned, it can track your menstrual period, even your fertility, ovulation and pregnancy
- It has a product dimension of 0.5 by 1.8 by 1.2 inches, and has a product weight of 0.6 ounces
- The product made of stylish American White Ash wood can be worn as a clip, a necklace or a bracelet, depending on your style preference
- It also equipped with guided meditations and built-in breathing exercises that will help you manage your everyday stress
- Its vibration feature can not only be used as a wake-up alarm, you can also utilize it to remind you to be more active depending on the initial preferences you’ve set
- It is a lightweight, elegantly-looking design so you don’t have to worry about comfort and style whenever you are wearing this
- There are users who find the product not compatible with their smartphones, most notably with Android devices
- You might also find it hard to put on a new battery with the design of its little screws with rubber backing
- Some users have also voiced out concerns regarding poor customer service
A fitness tracker that gives you a better understanding of your reproductive health is a surefire way to attract female fitness buffs. Banking on this thinking, Bellabeat offers a leaf-shaped product that looks like an elegant piece of jewelry, yet is equipped with features that can monitor your menstrual, fertility and ovulation periods. These features come on top off the product’s ability to keep track of your health-related activities and to help you manage stress with its built-in meditative exercises.
Toobur Fitness Tracker
As it touts itself, the Toobur Fitness Tracker is deftly designed to work as a smart, slim and stylish health-monitoring device. Its wide-ranging features work altogether to give you a panoramic view on how you’re doing in your fitness journey.
- It allows for an all-day activity tracking. From counting the number of steps you are taking and the calories you are burning, just one tap on the device’s OLED display can easily give you a glimpse of how close you are to meeting your daily goals
- Another important feature of this tracker is its heart rate monitor. Through this, you can check how your cardio-health is doing while exercising. It can also serve as a reference if you’re planning what kind of cardio exercises you’re going to do next
- It also helps you monitor how long and how sound your sleep is
- To keep you in focus, this product also sends notifications whenever your phone receives calls, messages or social networking site alerts
- It can work with devices with Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.4 or above, or iOS 7.1 or above
- Its package includes the smart fitness bracelet, a retail box, a user manual, plus a 30-day money-back and 12-month worry-free guarantee
- It has a product dimension of 4.3 by 4.3 by 11.8 inches, and has a product weight of 0.6 ounces
- The Toobur Fitness Tracker can also work as your alarm. To do this, just get the Veryfit app, set a silent alarm on it, and the tracker will gently vibrate to help you wake up
- It is equipped with an anti-lost feature. Whenever the item is not within the Bluetooth range, it will vibrate to help you find it
- It also offers a relatively longer standby time. This tracker can last for 3 to 7 days with one-hour charging!
- It was also designed to be sweat-, rain- and splash waterproof
- There are users who said they encountered trouble getting SMS or call notifications through the fitness tracker
- Some customers have also reported concerns about the product’s difficulty to charge
If apart from functionality, design is also an utmost priority, you might find the perfect fitness tracker in this Toobur offering. This item has an appealing slim look, and is also loaded with features that can guide you in your fitness endeavors. Some of its top-notch features include heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and being waterproof.
NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker
Inclined toward having a fitness tracker that is rather sporty and smartwatch-looking? NewYouDirect’s activity monitoring device might just be the one you’ve long been searching for!
Read on and become acquainted with product’s best features, as well as its pros and cons.
- This smart wearable technology acts as a pedometer, timer, and distance and calorie-counter
- It can also serve as a sleep monitoring device that comes with a sedentary vibrate and alarm clock feature
- It can also deliver SMS, SNS and call reminders, so you won’t have to worry in case you’ll be away from your mobile phone for a while
- It has a sports target setting that lets you set your goals before doing fitness exercises and monitor them during or afterwards
- It can work alone or be connected to an app to record your fitness data. You can always choose to get the app and avail more of its functions
- The product is about 9.5 to 10 inches long, and has a weight of 1.6 ounces
- It has an added camera remote control feature, perfect if you also love to take photos
- It also comes with an anti-lost vibration technology. It’s a great product if you’re the type of person who tends to easily forget just where their things or gadgets are
- It easily connects to the devices it is compatible with
- The band is soft and flexible, ensuring your comfort whenever you’re wearing it
- It has a limited compatibility. It only works with iPhone 4S or above, and with Android 4.4 (LG, Motorola, Vivo, Huawei and HTC). It does not work with Windows, Asus, Lenovo and TCL smartphones
- Some have also reported about how charging the product doesn’t work
- Instructions are poorly written, according to some of its users
Looking for a fitness tracker that can complement your athletic, sporty preferences? Search no more! The NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker is a sleek-looking wearable gadget that lets you keep track of your fitness level – from the distance you’ve covered to the calories you’ve burned down to the quality of sleep you’ve had.
Tantan Lohas01 Fitness Tracker
With the advent of technology, fitness trackers can be more than just a wearable gadget that lets you count your steps or the distance you’ve covered so far. Nowadays, the competition among companies lies in their products’ multi-functionality. And if you’re wondering how Tantan’s smart bracelet perfectly fits into this category, we’ve rounded up some of its best features below.
- Its multi-functionality covers serving as a watch, an alarm clock, a calendar, a step/distance/calories-burned counter, and a blood pressure/heart rate/sleep monitoring-device
- Its heart-rate monitoring feature automatically runs every 30 minutes. It can be reviewed through the trackers “H band” dashboard
- As a sleep monitoring gadget, it can give you a decent reading of how well you are sleeping. It also has a vibrate timer that helps you wake up peacefully
- It also lets you easily see the time by simply turning over your wrist – yes, there is no tap needed!
- You can also receive call, SMS and SNS notifications through this device
- It has a product dimension of 1.18 by 3.74 by 3.74 inches, and a product weight of 0.96 ounce
- The product’s band is made of silicone, which assures you that the tracker is comfortable to wear
- It also has a metal button design that adds a touch of sporty flare to its overall look
- It has an easy-to-charge USB plug, so you can get it charged via your computer or USB block
- Its remote camera control can also be very useful if you love taking photos or selfies
- It comes with a 12-month warranty. Plus, the company is known for providing easy-to-reach customer service
- There are users who claimed that water can get in the tracker. You might want to be careful when you are using the gadget wherever there is water around
- Some have encountered difficulty in setting up the device
Look sleek and stylish while keeping track on your different fitness measures. With the Tantan Lohas01 Fitness Tracker, you can now monitor your step, calories, heart rate, sleep and even blood pressure with just a few taps. It is also armed with other features that can up your fitness-monitoring game: from getting SNS/SMS/call notifications to remotely controlling your phone’s camera.
Finding the most suitable fitness tracker can be really be a daunting task. On the market, you can attest that devices of this type run aplenty and they vary from functions offered to their designs.
In this article, we’ve presented to you five of the best fitness trackers for women. Generally lightweight and stylish on their own, these gadgets offer different features. However, it all boils down to one common denominator – to let you conveniently monitor a variety of fitness measures.
Can’t decide which item will you buy? Go over this comprehensive guide, and let us be a significant part of your road to being more fit and healthy!