Whether you’re an athlete, a fitness enthusiast, or if you’re simply a health-minded woman, a fitness tracker can be a great investment. Fitness trackers can provide a fun way to set goals and measure your progress toward them. They can also help you keep track of everything you’re doing inside and outside the gym – all while keeping you stylish!
Now, if you’re looking for a fitness tracker for women that can help you monitor your heart rate, calorie count, sleep, and other health metrics – plus one that looks stylish and offers a lot of other useful features, look no further than the Agptek Smart Watch LW11!
You have many options when it comes to Agptek smart watch for fitness (they offer a lot of variants), but if you’re looking for the best fitness Agptek smart watch, the Agptek Smart Watch LW11 is one we’d highly recommend. Why? Keep reading to discover why it’s our top choice!
Agptek Smart Watch LW11
- Product Dimensions: 10.24 x 1.81 x 0.47 inches
- Item Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Item model number: LW11
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required (included)
- OS: Android 5.0 or iOS 9.0 and above
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
- Connectivity technologies: Bluetooth
- Special Features: Time Display, Sleep Monitor, Email, Calendaring, Sedentary Reminder, Text Messaging, Alarm Clock, Activity Tracker, Pedometer, Camera, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor
- Other display features: Wireless
- Device interface – primary: Touchscreen
- Colour: Pink
- Manufacturer: AGPTEK
Offered at very competitive prices, the Agptek Smart Watch LW11 is perfect for women who are looking for a stylish, featured-packed, and budget-friendly smart watch. Check out the best Agptek Smart Watch deals available right now.
Reasons to Buy Agptek Smart Watch LW11
- Works with both Android and iOS.
- Long battery life. The smartwatch only takes 2 hours to charge and can be used for 7-10 days or 30 days standby time, much longer than most traditional watches.
- IP68 Waterproof. The Agptek Smart Watch LW11 is IP68 waterproof. (Note: Do not use in water more than 40℉, such as showers, saunas, spring, etc.).
- Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring, helping you better understand your health and making a reasonable adjustment to your lifestyle.
- Automatic sleep tracking can monitor your sleep status.
- It looks stylish and is perfect for those who are looking for women fitness trackers.
Reasons to Avoid Agptek Smart Watch LW11
- The watch can’t make messages, calls or text back; Bluetooth distance 8-10 meters.
- The waterproof function is not permanently effective, and the protective performance may be reduced due to daily wear and tear. DO NOT OPERATE THE WATCH UNDERWATER, and please wipe it off immediately after swimming/wet.
- The dial of this watch is made of metal (zinc alloy). If you are allergic to metal, you should be cautious when buying it.
- It doesn’t have an onboard battery indicator, except when the charger is initially applied, so you have to use the app to see approximately how much life is left (or whether it’s charging).
When it comes to appearance, this Agptek smart watch for fitness is something definitely worth checking out for those who are looking for a stylish fitness tracker for women. In terms of its features, it can track a myriad of health metrics, including your sleep cycle, heartbeat, and calories. Plus, since the watch can sync with your smartphone, you won’t have to worry about missing calls, texts, and other notifications.
A full charge will keep the Agptek Smart Watch LW11 going for 7-10 days or 30 days standby time! If you’re in a rush, it only takes 2 hours to charge. If you forget to take your watch off before hopping in the shower, don’t worry – the Agptek Smart Watch LW11 is IP68 waterproof (just don’t use it in water that’s more than 40℉).
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking. Advanced HR sensors can keep continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring, carry out accurate and effective heart rate monitoring and help you live a healthier life.
- Lasts for Days. Go non-stop with a long-lasting battery that lasts for days on a single charge. Charging time: about 2hrs; Working time: about 8-10 days; Standby time: 30 days.
- Raise Wrist to Wake Screen. No need to press the home button every time you want to read the display, just raise your wrist and you get what you want.
- Countdown and Stopwatch. Activate the stopwatch function on the screen and record the exercise time. You can also use it to calculate more things.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices. This Agptek smart watch for fitness is compatible with most iOS 9.0 & Android 5.0 or higher smart phones version to notify you of call, text, email, calendar, and app notifications.
- Music Control. Control your music and switch songs easily with your smartwatch, no need to take your phone out of your pocket and enjoy every minute when on the go.
- Create Your Own Watch Face. Not just various watch faces are offered, but you can also display your own photo for the watch face of the smartwatch.
The Agptek Smart Watch LW11 is an incredibly well-rounded fitness tracker for women, given its budget-friendly price point. Like many fitness trackers, this Agptek smart watch for fitness boasts multiple activity tracking modes, as well as several health tracking metrics that allow you to better monitor your health. Check Best Price
What Users Say About Agptek Smart Watch LW11
Here’s what people are saying about the Agptek Smart Watch LW11:
“Battery life is great. I recharged it after 3 weeks but it still had about 2/3 battery left. The face is too large for my wrist but the battery life is so good I compromised.” – Natalie Pelt
“16 days without charging and still have 1/4 battery. I don’t usually give reviews, but I am extremely impressed with this watch. I bought this after my Fitbit I had a year died and wouldn’t take a charge. I didn’t want to spend another $1XX on another fitness tracker. this watch does more than my Fitbit, looks better, and I can customize the watch face. I only gave 4 stars for the sleeping because I don’t know how accurate that really is. the battery life is phenomenal. I literally took this off the charger the morning of Halloween 10/31/22 and I’m still wearing it without a charge, and it is now the evening of 11/15/22 and I still have 1/4 battery life. I am very impressed. I keep this watch on all the time. I’ve only taken it off to clean it then it goes right back on. I wear it at the gym, running, showering, and working. I still have yet to run into any problems. highly recommend!!” – Cole
“Not perfect but works well. The only real downfall I have found is that the watch will disconnect from your phone often and doesn’t have a very far range. Sleep tracker is not 100% accurate. Battery life is excellent.” – Ashley
Buyers Protection & Shipping
Amazon’s A-to-Z Guarantee protects you when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers both the timely delivery and condition of your items. Also, under the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee, buyers who use Amazon Payments for qualified purchases of physical goods are eligible to receive up to $2,500 of the purchase price, including shipping charges.
If you’re not happy with either and can’t resolve the issue directly with the seller, you can make a claim directly to Amazon and our team will determine if you’re eligible for a refund. Learn more here.
If you’re buying a fitness tracker for the first time, you can’t go wrong with the Agptek Smart Watch LW11. This Agptek smart watch for fitness will cover all your bases, making it easy to monitor your workout. Plus, its special features like smartphone compatibility, water resistance, and music control only sweeten the deal.
Are you looking for other options aside from the Agptek Smart Watch LW11? Check out some of our other top picks.