Fitness trackers abound in the market. However, only few brands pay specific attention to the female niche. This is what Bellabeat aims to address with its Leaf Nature Health Tracker.
This women-oriented fitness tracker sets itself apart from its rivals with its ability to keep track of your reproductive health. If you consider yourself as someone who puts holistic fitness to prime esteem, this might be the perfect product for you.
Want to become more acquainted with this tracker? Lend us your time and give our article a quick read. Through this review, we will be giving you a panoramic look on [easyazon_link identifier=”B01BQLONRW” locale=”US” tag=”womenfitnessgear-20″]Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker[/easyazon_link] – from its most-acclaimed features down to the pros and cons stated by some of its users.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B01BQLONRW” locale=”US” src=”https://onefitnessapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/41rRnCt5BTL.jpg” tag=”womenfitnessgear-20″ width=”476″]
Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker Features
With this innovative item, Bellabeat aims to revolutionize the way you view about fitness trackers. Leaf Nature is a smart jewelry piece that combines elegance and functionality. Some of its best features include the following:
- As how its name suggests, it is a leaf-shaped accessory that can be worn as a necklace, as a bracelet, or as a clip
- It has a product dimension of 0.5 by 1.8 by 1.2 inches, and has a product weight of 0.6 ounces
- Apart from its unconventional design, it also offers a unique user experience. This tracker has no buttons and screen. It helps you keep tab of different fitness measures by simply wearing it and syncing it to the Bellabeat app
- As previously mentioned, it can track your menstrual period, even your fertility, ovulation and pregnancy
- Besides giving you a glimpse of the condition of your reproductive health, it also logs many other activities like the calories you’ve burned, the distance you’ve moved, the steps you’ve taken, the time you spend doing your exercises, and even the progress you’ve made overtime
- This product also helps you monitor the duration and quality of your sleep. Its soft vibration can also help you peacefully wake up
- It further offers guided breathing exercises. This feature enables the tracker to measure your breathing and subsequently determine stress levels
Know more about the Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker! Below, we’ve listed the advantages you’ll get from this product.
- Its unique design makes it not just another fitness tracker – it can be considered as a piece of jewelry
- The product is made of stylish American White ash wood and stainless steel – perfect if you’re a lady who likes sporting elegant-looking and multi-functional accessories
- Its vibration feature does not only serve as a wake-up alarm. You can also use it to remind you to be more active, according to the preferences you’ve initially set
- As it comes with a set of guided meditative exercises, you can also take advantage of this item so you can manage your everyday stress more easily
- The product is lightweight, so you don’t have to worry about your comfort whenever you are wearing it
- Syncs with the accompanying Bellabeat app
- You practically don’t need to charge it – it boasts a six-month battery life!
To supply you further understanding about this product, we’ve also included the downsides you might encounter while using it.
- First off, we’d like you to know that the Leaf Nature is not waterproof
- Though considered a visual feast, its app is still full of bugs
- Its multi-functionality comes with a cost because you might need to shift its position several times in a day, depending on the activity you’re tracking. For general fitness activities, you have to wear it on your wrist; for breathing exercises, at the waist (you can clip it on your pants); for sleeping, attach it to the hem of your shirt
- Users have also reported that there are instances when they find the product not compatible with their smartphones, specifically Android devices
- There also users who said that the product comes with a poor customer service
- Some claim that sleep tracking can occasionally be inaccurate while reproductive health tracker is rather rudimentary
In a society where people are now getting more determined to become and stay fit, products like health trackers also become more in-demand. These wearables can give you a better understanding of your well-being with their fitness-tracking features.
However, not all fitness trackers are created equal. There are some firms who try to do the unconventional and attract a more specific market. For instance, Bellabeat. This company is widely popular for its [easyazon_link identifier=”B01BQLONRW” locale=”US” tag=”womenfitnessgear-20″]Bellabeat Leaf Nature Health Tracker[/easyazon_link], female-oriented, leaf-shaped smart jewelry.
This product cleverly mixes features that address women-related concerns – from helping you keep tab on your reproductive health to providing you with a visually pleasing app and product design.
But just be careful to not get it close to the water, or else, you might have to get yourself another fitness tracker that is rather waterproof.