There is a reason behind the explosive growth of fitness trackers and wearable fitness tech that surprised many, and that is they are very effective, stylish, and something that was in demand for probably decades. People want to learn about precise information in real time on all vital health metrics. This is why there are so many options right now, making it difficult to find the best fitness tracker for hiking or other activities.
You can find a large variety of fitness trackers in the market; some multi-purpose while some designed for specific activities or sports like swimming, running, walking, etc. Similarly, there are fitness trackers available in the market that are designed for hiking or at least have hiking-friendly features. These are great options for hikers since they can make hiking a more enjoyable, fun, and productive activity.
If you are looking for a fitness tracker suited for hiking, we have listed the three top options out there. Each with different features, allowing you to choose one that best fits your needs.
Best Fitness Tracker for Hiking Activities
1. Ulvench Fitness Tracker
Ulvench Fitness Tracker is not only a perfect fit for hikers, but it is a multi-purpose device that can be used for any physical activity or sport. It comes with some ingenious features that make us put it on our list.
- 【 14 More sport modes Tracker 】---Such as walking, running, bicycle, hiking, climbing,...
- 【 Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Monitor 】---24 real-time continuous heart rate monitor to help...
Although Ulvench is an emerging and much affordable brand compared to some other global brands, it matches even more expensive fitness trackers when it comes to features it offers. It records your all-day activity, comes with heart rate monitor, pedometer, acts as a smartwatch, provides you with the real-time calorie count, and monitors your sleep. It also has a waterproof design.
The strong built and durability makes it a good option for hiking. It comes with 14 sports modes, which means you can optimize it for 14 different sports including hiking. It tracks everything you do during hiking that includes steps, distance, height covered, calorie consumption, heart rate, and more. It also has extra features like an alarm, call, and SMS alert, as well as a camera remote control and a sedentary reminder option.
It is designed for those who want to wear it 24/7, especially since it also works as a sleep monitor and comes with an IP67 waterproof stand. It comes with a USB port which makes it easy to charge using any device that supports USB connectivity, and the battery life is seven days, which is good enough for even a week-long hiking trip.
Available in three different colors, black, blue, and purple, the screen is 0.96 inches in size, and the strap is made of high-quality TPU. It is also extremely lightweight, weighing only 0.84 ounces.
- Comes with 30 days money-back guarantee and one-year replacement warranty
- Easy to connect with both Android and iOS devices
- Bluetooth 4.0 makes connectivity easier
- Compatible only with iOS 7.O and higher, and Android 4.4 and above
2. Mpow Fitness Tracker
Mpow is another multi-purpose fitness tracker that also works best for hikers. You can also use it for 13 other sports, each with a personalized mode. The waterproof and sturdy built makes it a good option for hikers who want something strong yet lightweight to accompany them.
- HEALTH ASSISTANT ON YOUR WIRST: Mpow Fitness tracker helps to monitor your heart rate and track...
- SLEEP MONITOR WITH NIGHT MODE: Mpow smart wristband monitors your sleep quality and sleep data...
The Mpow Fitness Tracker comes with a 70mAh battery that has a battery life of seven to fourteen days. Additionally, it comes with a built-in USB plug that makes charging convenient.
Weighing at only eight ounces, it tracks all your steps, determines the height you reach, counts the calories you burn, and acts as a heart rate monitor. You can also use it as a sleep monitor since you can wear it 24/7. It also comes with a lot of extra features such as call alerts, SMS alerts, and alarm alerts.
The 0.96 inches TFT LCD color screen comes with five screen brightness options and curved shape for better visibility. It can easily fit wrists with a circumference of 4.76 to 7.8 inches and has an attractive design with a black breathable strap. Additionally, it has an IP68 waterproof rating.
- High waterproof rating
- Precise calculation of all your hiking activities
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- The brand is not well-known.
3. Shyjwlkj Fitness Tracker Bracelet
The third fitness tracker on our list comes from a Chinese company, Shyjwlkj. This is also a multi-purpose and affordable fitness tracker that acts as a smart bracelet. It features 14 different sports modes including hiking.Buy on Amazon
For hiking, you need a fitness tracker that is lightweight, sturdy, waterproof and offers a long battery life, and this product offers those. It weighs only 45 grams, the battery life is up to seven days, and it comes with a waterproof and sturdy design.
It also offers almost all essential smart features you may want in a fitness tracker that include accurate tracking of steps, distance, activity duration, calories burnt, and even your sleep quality status. You can also use it as a heart rate monitor.
Those data are displayed on its OLED screen, which is 0.96 inches in size. This device is also designed to send you SMS, call, and notification alerts, and you can use it as a remote control for the camera in your mobile device
What is more interesting is that you can use it with both iOS and Android devices and has Bluetooth 4.0 technology for easier and faster connectivity. Additionally, this is comfortable to wear because of its sturdy and breathable strap that is made of TPE.
- Easy to charge with built-in USB plug
- Eye-catching design
- Fits almost any wrist circumference easily
- Only works with smartphones, doesn’t work with iPad, tablets, or PC
All three products listed are affordable, lightweight, and calculates necessary fitness metrics, making them perfect options for hikers, and you can choose one according to your personal preference.
However, if you want to select one from the above options, we would consider the Ulvench Fitness Tracker as the best fitness tracker for hiking. It is a comparatively well-recognized brand, and it also offers you slightly better features and design.
Check out these products related to Ulvench Fitness Tracker:
- 【Heart Rate Monitor & Sleep Monitor】---Auto Sleep Tracking: Automatically tracks your...
- 【Smart Design】---0.96" bright LCD color screen with level 1 to 5 screen brightness control....
- 【NOTE: Just for the model of ID115PlusHR】Designed specifically for Letscom fitness tracker...
- Made with premium TPU, soft and comfortable to wear; durable to go with your for any challenges
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and...
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories...