With all the advancements in technology, almost all the fitness trackers these days offer features that allow you to monitor your health closely, from the number of steps you have taken per day down to your calorie consumption, your heart rate, and even the quality of your sleep. But what many want to have is the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor. Why?
Your blood pressure measurement can allow you to identify serious conditions like hypotension and hypertension. Although there is a specific tool which is designed to measure your blood pressure, these fitness trackers, arguably, also accurately give you readings in real time. And so, in this post, we will talk about the top three products on the market to help you with your choice.
Best Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure Monitor: Top Three Picks
DoSmarter Fitness Tracker
No products found.
- The DoSmarter Fitness Tracker’s package measures 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches and weighs 2.56 ounces.
- This fitness tracker has six customized clock face you can choose from.
- It has a button that when pressed will show you the sports mode, your calorie consumption, your steps taken, your blood pressure, the distance you have traveled, your sleeping hours, your heart rate, and the power off option.
- This tool is water-resistant allowing you to use it even in the rain. It will also withstand accidental splashes as well as hand washing.
- It has a battery life of five to seven days with a two-hour charging time.
- The fitness tracker allows you to choose from 20 customized clock labels that can remind you to train and get up as well as do your shopping, reading, walking, and feeding of the dog, to name a few.
- It has a period reminder with four statuses such as the menstrual cycle or period, pregnancy preparation, pregnancy, and postpartum.
- This fitness tracker from DoSmarter allows you to set or choose your gender.
- It has a crystal clear display with a 0.96-inch color screen.
- Can measure your steps, distance reached, calories burned, heart rate, sleep quality, and blood pressure
- Has a sedentary alert notification
- Can be connected to a GPS so you can map your route or path when running
- Continuously track your blood pressure and heart rate even while working out
- Alerts you and displays notifications for calls and texts
- Monitors your sleep pattern and can be set to wake you up without disturbing others
- Can stand moisture from sweating, raining, accidental splashes, and handwashing
- Not suitable for soaking, swimming, or diving
DIWUER Fitness Tracker
- The DIWUER Fitness Tracker measures 3.9 x 2.2 inches and weighs 1.76 ounces.
- It has an OLED touchscreen which measures 0.96 inches.
- This fitness tracker has Bluetooth version 4.0.
- It has a battery working time of five to seven days with a charging time of one to one and a half hours.
- This fitness tracker from DIWUER is waterproof at IP68 life.
- It continuously monitors your heart rate for 24 hours.
- It can display notifications of calls and texts from your mobile phones and even the alerts from Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
- It has an alarm which can be used to set up reminders.
- This tool can measure your blood oxygen values and blood pressure.
- It comes with a pedometer which can display your calorie consumption, steps, heart rate, distance, time duration, and pace.
- Automatically monitors and analyzes your sleep quality
- Screen is highly sensitive and automatically lights up for time viewing
- Has two customizable clock display faces for daytime and nighttime viewing.
- Has a built-in USB plug for easy charging
- Can stand moisture from the washing of hands as well as raining
- Does not support Samsung J3, J5, J7, and Android 8.0
- It only supports IOS 8.0 and above.
AUPALLA Fitness Tracker
- The AUPALLA Fitness Tracker measures 3.6 x 3.6 x 1 inches and weighs 1.92 ounces.
- It can measure your systolic and diastolic blood pressure daily and even during or after workouts or sports.
- This fitness tracker can continuously monitor your heart rate for 24 hours.
- It automatically tracks your calories, distance reached, steps taken, and the duration.
- This tool is GPS-capable so you can map your route or path.
- It is splash-proof and waterproof.
- Has the capability of sharing your fitness history with your family and friends through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
- Can be worn while washing your hands or when raining
- Can analyze how well and how long you sleep which can allow you to get a better routine.
- Displays notifications for calls, texts, and even the updates from your social media.
- Cannot be used when showering, surfing, or swimming
After a detailed comparison of the top three products popular on the market today, which can we now consider as the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor?
Well, we can say that they are all competitive. However, our top pick is the DoSmarter Fitness Tracker. It is feature-rich but what stands out is that it has a variety of clock labels where you can choose and track your current activity. You can also choose your gender, and it has a period tracker which can be very useful for women. Another great feature is the sedentary alert which will remind you if you have been idle for a prolonged period, so you can resume your activities and keep yourself active.
Overall, your choice should still depend on factors which will surely help you achieve your fitness goals. You have to think about what you need and what it is that you should focus on so that you can look at the bigger picture. It is also imperative that you ensure that you are setting realistic goals and targets as unrealistic ones may cause you frustrations that may demotivate you from reaching further to your goal.
Your fitness journey is specific to you and may not always be the same as with the others. Thus, it is also essential that you seek help from professionals before any physical activity as some activities may not be suitable for your current physique and medical conditions if any.