Want to upgrade your traditional watch to a feature-packed smartwatch that can double as a fitness tracker?
Are you looking for a fashionable, functional, and budget-friendly smartwatch?
Look no further than the Lige Smart Watch!
There is nothing like the Lige Smart Watch for your fitness tracking and fashion needs. The LIGE smartwatch comes with water-resistant technology, multi-functional features, and tons of exclusive features at just a fraction of the price of its competitors.
For those who haven’t heard of the LIGE brand, they are a rather reputable Chinese watchmaker that traditionally dealt with mechanical watches. Presently, they have expanded their market to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, and other countries. Supremely classic, Lige aims to charm a new generation of watch lovers with its timeless understated pieces.
But, the question is: Are their smartwatches any good? Keep reading this Lige Smart Watch buyers guide to find out!
Lige Smart Watch
- Product dimensions: 6.06 x 3.11 x 1.1 inches
- Item weight: 5.3 ounces
- Battery Power Rating: 380 Milliamp Hours
- OS: Android and iOS
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
- Connectivity technologies: Bluetooth
- Special Features: Heart Rate Monitor
- Other display features: Wireless
- Device interface – primary: Touchscreen
- Lige smart watch app: Search “Da Fit” in the APP store (Apple store/Google store). When installing the app, you’ll be prompted to access the phone permissions. Please allow all permission: 1) Bluetooth 2) Notification (including alerts /sounds/ icon badges) 3) Local network in the “Da Fit” app.
While the Lige brand may not be as well-known as other more popular brands, the quality of their smartwatches won’t disappoint you. Plus, their Lige Smart Watch comes at very competitive prices! Packed with amazing features, this smart watch is definitely something you should check out. Check Price
Reasons to Buy Lige Smart Watch
- Works with both iOS smartphones.
- 24 sport modes allow you to track a wide variety of activities effortlessly.
- LIGE smart watch supports dynamic and static heart rate monitoring, you can better understand the trend range of your heart rate value, as well as blood pressure and blood oxygen.
- 5ATM Waterproof: Sports smartwatch is made of screen made of Corning Gorilla Tempered Glass, which is drop and wear resistant, rugged and durable.
- Easy to operate with the Lige smart watch app.
- Budget-friendly price.
Reasons to Avoid Lige Smart Watch
- Lack of third-party apps
- Requires frequent charging (depends on use)
- Lack of band options
Embrace the luxurious design of the Lige Smart Watch! At first glance, it looks like a mechanical watch but it has all the functions of a sports watch.
Whether you’re in the office, at home, or at the gym, you only need this smart watch. It features 10 sports modes so you can choose an exercise and stick to your fitness goals. You can also monitor your body data with its heart and sleep monitoring function. The Lige Smart Watch also comes with a built-in Bluetooth chip, which means you can easily connect it to your phone and receive smart notifications as well as pick up calls, control songs, and more.
The Lige Smart Watch is not only functional but is also very stylish. It supports DIY screen settings and custom wallpaper for you to add a personal touch. Finally, the band is made of rubber with a matte finish, giving the watch a clean, sleek look and feel.
To learn more about the product, Click here
- 24-hour monitoring android smart watch
- Sleep monitoring: it can record your process from light sleep-deep sleep-wake state, which can give you a better understanding of your sleep situation
- Heart rate monitoring: let you know more about your heart rate trend
- Steps counter: record your steps for the day, do not rely too much on lying/sitting on rest days, walk more, move more, it will be better for your body
- Drop-resistant and wear-resistant: Outdoor android smart watch adopts Corning Gorilla tempered glass screen, and the outer frame of the watch is made of aluminum alloy, which is indestructible
- Monitor your data throughout the day: monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen, while exercising, physical status and calories burned
- 24 sports modes: the military smart watches for men supports more than 24 sports modes such as walking, running, swimming, playing, yoga, golf, football, basketball, etc.
- Newly upgraded battery capacity: 380mAh, 50 days long standby time
- Full touch screen: 1.71 inches, bringing you a better visual experience
- Business and outdoor military style: black and green silicone straps, plus a military-style camouflage series silicone strap, allowing you to experience two different styles at the same time
- DIY dails: Built-in 13 different styles of watch faces, you can also set your favorite photos as smartwatch wallpapers
- IP68 Waterproof Android smart watch: Daily hand washing is not need take off, but NOT suggested to wear it while shower, surfing, diving, swimming.
- Smart reminder: no longer miss urgent work and warm greetings from family
For a very competitive price Check Price, you can get the Lige Smart Watch along with all its useful features! Compared to other smart watches in the market today, the Lige Smart Watch is very budget-friendly, which makes it perfect for watch and fitness enthusiasts who are looking for a reliable, functional, and stylish smart watch.
What Users Say About Lige Smart Watch
Here’s what users have to say about the Lige Smart Watch:
“It’s a watch. But don’t expect rocket science. It works. It’s a watch. But any “raise to wake” feature works 60% of the time, the app is poorly translated to English, and the modes (fitness, hr, BP, etc) are slow to load. It’s a good starter watch, but if you’re expecting a competitor to an android/apple keep looking.” – Justin
“Good concept, poor applications. This is a good concept device. The applications are simple and less clutter with only the essential everyday fitness. The touch screen is sensitive. The 2 buttons toggle are simple. However, the pairing applications DaFit will not bind (according manual)/bluetooth synch to mobile device. After 30 minutes of attempting different methods, it recognized as C20 device on my phone. However, it will not work when trying to synch. It asked for an application. There is nowhere in the applications DaFit to allow it to blue synch or bind to my phone. Again good concept, poor applicability.” – JC
“Very impressed. It’s only been a few days but this watch is impressive. Functions are simple, screen is big and touch screen is very responsive. App is easy to navigate and reads easily. Band is thin but works and a second is sent with it. The alerts are solid and noticeable so if you use it for alerts, texts etc., you’ll like it. Multiple screens make it fun to set up and so far, I’m thrilled for the price.” – Dave Urbach
Buyers Protection & Shipping
Amazon’s A-to-Z Guarantee protects you when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers both the timely delivery and condition of your items. Also, under the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee, buyers who use Amazon Payments for qualified purchases of physical goods are eligible to receive up to $2,500 of the purchase price, including shipping charges.
If you’re not happy with either and can’t resolve the issue directly with the seller, you can make a claim directly to Amazon, and our team will determine if you’re eligible for a refund. Learn more here.
The Bottom Line
The Lige Smart Watch is an excellent choice that combines a strong mix of style, elegance, and function. Plus, compared to other smart watches with similar features out in the market today, it comes at a very budget-friendly price!
So, whether you’re a watch enthusiast, a fitness buff, or if you’re simply looking to upgrade your traditional watch to a smart watch, the Lige Smart Watch is definitely one to check out.
Is the Lige Smart Watch not up to your standards? Here are some other top alternatives that you can check out.