While working with a trainer is a great way to improve your skills, it’s also still very possible to get a sweat-inducing boxing workout at home. You just need the right equipment.
This is where Liteboxer Fitness Bundle comes in.
Whether you’re bobbing and weaving as a beginner or at a more advanced level, this first-of-its-kind connected fitness platform provides an engaging and unbeatable full-body boxing workout that will get you sweating and fit in no time!
What Is Liteboxer Fitness Bundle?
Launched in 2020, Liteboxer is an at-home, first-of-its-kind boxing workout machine that combines music, LED light pulses, advanced Rhythm Technology™, and instructional content to deliver a rapid-fire experience that’ll have you jabbing, punching, weaving, and crossing your way to a high score. With its use of music, LED light pulses, and training programs, it feels like you’re playing a game in an arcade!
Pros and cons. Just like any other equipment, Liteboxer has its own pros and cons.
✔ Bulletproof design
✔ Intuitive app
✔ Excellent trainer courses
✔ Good for all experience levels
✔ It’s a bit pricey
✔ No speakers
✔ Can be quite heavy and bulky
What does it include? The Liteboxer Bundle includes:
- Liteshield. The Liteboxer shield, an innovative blend of hardware and software, is at the center of every session. Its force-detecting LED light pads sync with the rhythm of your music and track your progress, delivering a captivating experience that’s tough, fun, and rewarding. Pair it with the Liteboxer mobile app, and you’re ready to go.
- Floor Stand. The Liteboxer Floor Stand features a Liteshield with six targets, an uppercut pad, a tablet shelf, and a full platform. The Liteshield contains six targets with force sensors and over 200 LED lights to detect and track your every move for the ultimate at-home workout experience.
- Non-Slip Mat. Non-Slip Mat is designed to absorb noise and help keep your Liteboxer in place as you punch and move on the platform mid-workout. The Non-Slip Mat size is suitable for both the standard and extended platform setups.
Note: When unboxed and unrolled, some creasing may appear on the top of the mat. This appearance is temporary; allow up to one week for the creasing to disappear. 2035mm x 1100mm x 9mm (80.1″ x 43.3″ 0.35″) | Compressible black foam
- Gloves (2 pairs). Get ready to punch to Liteboxer’s beat-driven workouts with Liteboxer’s unique open-palm gloves. Included in the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle, these gloves are designed to protect your knuckles while helping you look the part of a fighter, these gloves will also help you:
- Easily transition between punching and off-platform strength training exercises, so you can do push-ups and more without needing to take off your gloves and
- Choose your next Punch Track or Trainer Class with your gloves on as your fingers are already exposed and ready for touchscreen interactivity at any point throughout your workout.
To determine the correct fit for your Liteboxer gloves, measure from the base of the palm to the top of the index finger. Small: Less than 8 Inches or 20cm | Large: Greater than 8 Inches or 20cm
You also get 1 pair of wraps with your Liteboxer Fitness Bundle. Plus, you get free shipping ($250 value) and a free 3-month membership!
Other Liteboxer products you can get. Not included in the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle, here are some other Liteboxer products you can get to further boost your workout sessions:
- Liteboxer VR. With Liteboxer VR you can enter a virtual boxing ring for a full sensory workout without ever leaving your living room. It’s like having one of our world-class Trainers right in the room with you, guiding your every punch or calling out motivation as you slam battle ropes or rack up points on the speed bag.
- Liteboxer Go. Liteboxer Go is an on-the-go wearable fitness technology featuring two punch-tracking sensors that you strap to both wrists. They’re small enough to slip into a purse or beach bag and light enough to pack in your checked bag. This means that with Liteboxer Go you can work out just about anywhere!
- Wall Mount. The Liteboxer Wall Mount features the same LED force-detecting Liteshield, uppercut pad, and tablet shelf as the Floor Stand. But, unlike the Floor Stand, instead of a platform it’s wall mounted for a smaller footprint. This makes it easier to enjoy Liteboxer in smaller spaces where you might not have enough room for a larger platform.
Working Out with the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle
If you have a bit of extra space, the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle can give you a full-body workout that’s also fun.
The clever technology behind Liteboxer synchronizes lighting, music, and pace to oppose, measure, and encourage you.
Plus, sessions are available on demand with top-notch trainers. Work it off with fitness courses. Punch tracks match music and punch if you’re limited in time or immerse yourself in the music!
The force sensors, 200 LED lights, and 6 targets on the unique shield detect and analyze every stroke you make. It tracks your progress over time via your performance dashboard, so you can see it when you’re getting more fit and stronger.
Keep increasing your punch count and engage in challenges and get points for accurate, powerful, and good punches. Looking to have some fun? Engage in one-on-one competitions with friends! Track your workout partner’s growth as you encourage one another to work harder.
With the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle, you can improve your physical fitness without having to worry about going to the gym.
Liteboxer Fitness Bundle Price: How Much Does the Liteboxer Cost?
Prices for the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle can vary depending on where you buy it from. However, we highly recommend you purchase it from the Liteboxer official website for the best deals! Check out the latest Liteboxer Fitness Bundle deals.
Where Can You Buy Liteboxer Fitness Bundle?
You can purchase the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle from their official website, Liteboxer.com.
Liteboxer Fitness Bundle Reviews
Wondering what people are saying about the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle? Here are some reviews:
“Fun fun fun. The floor stand was very easy to put together. Even had a YouTube video to make things even easier. All tools needed were even provided. Very sturdy.” – Terry S.
“Worth it. This is the best exercise machine I bought. It’s not a boring exercise. I had a party at my house and my guests love it. We made a game out of it and took turns hitting to see who gets the highest score. I already have friends and family who are looking to purchase this machine.” – Melter L.
“Love everything about it. The only downfall is it still slides on my floor even with the rubber feet which are supposed to prevent that.” – Peter F.
“I think I need a name for my LITEBOXER. This is like a best friend. The music gives me life. When I’m upset I can vent without judgment. Like a coach, I’m getting a real workout that promotes good sleep.
I haven’t decided what I will name it yet. But it has its own room. Yes, it’s family now!! I want more. Is it weird to wave goodbye in the morning and to say, “I will see you later” to my LITEBOXER?” – Enedra H.
“App needs some updates. I really enjoy the Liteboxer. It gives a good workout, is fun, and great stress relief. I’ll start working out thinking I just have it in me to do one song and will end up going for much longer.
I just wish the trainer workouts were sortable by difficulty and time. If that ever happens, will definitely be a five-star purchase.” – Katherine K.
“Impressed! I’m so happy with my purchase. I found this on a whim when searching for a wall boxing unit online. I love how the punch tracks are almost like a game but I’m actually working out.
Great music selections as well and I’ve seen new ones added to the list on a frequent basis. A bit pricey, but for what you get, it’s worth it!” – Lindy
FAQs <note: to avoid overcrowding the page, can we turn these into collapsible tabs? clicking “+” will open the dropdown and reveal the info>
- Is Liteboxer for beginners?
Yes! Liteboxer is good for all experience levels – whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, you can use this one-of-a-kind equipment. It’s easy to use, even for newbies.
Even if you’ve never boxed before, Liteboxer makes it fun and simple to learn. Plus, you can work with trainers who will give you detailed instructions on movements and proper technique, especially during beginner classes.
In addition to classes designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill levels, Liteboxer also provides “technique” classes, which go over basics, such as defensive moves, signature punches, boxing stances, and footwork.
- Is Liteboxer a good workout?
With its different modes and difficulty levels, the Liteboxer can definitely give you a good workout. The workouts are fun and challenging, and you can even compete with friends to see who gets the most points and punches in.
You can also filter classes by difficulty level, time length (ranging from 5 to 45 minutes), trainer, and genre of music.
- Is Liteboxer a full-body workout?
Liteboxer is a full-body interactive at-home boxing platform that can definitely make you sweat and help you stay fit.
- Can you use Liteboxer without a subscription?
Yes! You can use the Liteboxer Fitness Bundle without having a subscription. However, without a subscription, you’ll miss a variety of options, including music, boxing tutorials, trainers, and other relevant content.
The Bottom Line
The Liteboxer Fitness Bundle is perfect if you want to stay active and fit without spending too much money or time on a gym membership. It’s also a great alternative if you’re looking to bring something new to your at-home workouts.