During the past years, several kinds of diets have sprung up to help you lead a healthy life. Enrolling in yoga classes and hitting the gym have also become sort of a craze, too – all in the name of becoming and staying fit.
In recent years, we have also seen a surge in the creation of the so-called fitness tracker – that one, innovative device that you use to monitor different fitness indicators.
According to research, the wearable device market is expected to hit a record $25 billion range in the next two years. But this info does not come as a surprise, because the intention of the consumers has always been the same – people want to be fit and healthy to be able to live longer.
If you are a self-confessed fitness freak, you might have searched all over the internet just to find that perfect health tracker. Just in case you have not yet been successful in this endeavor, you’re in luck.
In this article, we are featuring a product that has been faring well in the fitness community. Read on and become acquainted with the best features of the NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker.
Features of NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker
As technology and knowledge increased, manufacturers were able to create different types of fitness trackers that cater to the industry’s wide-ranging demands. Want a tracker that is rather sporty and smartwatch-looking? This NewYouDirect offering could be the answer. It takes pride in the following features.
- It’s a pedometer, timer, distance and calorie-counter all rolled into one stylish wearable
- This gadget is about 9.5 to 10 inches long, and has a weight of 1.6 ounces
- Apart from being an activity tracker, it can also serve as a sleep monitoring device. It comes with features like an alarm clock and vibrating alert to help you gently welcome a new day
- What’s good about this product is that it can work alone or synced to a mobile app. If you opt to connect it to an app, you can avail yourself of more of its functions
- Speaking of connectivity, this gadget can also receive SMS, SNS and call notifications. If you’re away from your phone but you have your tracker with you, you can be confident that you’ll still be able to receive important messages
- As mentioned earlier, this product specifically aims toward sports enthusiasts. With its sports target setting, you will be able to set your goals before doing a sport or a simple workout routine. You can also monitor how your body is doing after the activity.
After learning about the NewYouDirect’s features, it’s now time to highlight some of its pros.
- The band is soft and flexible, providing you comfort while you do your everyday activities or while you pursue your fitness-related endeavors
- Its vibrate feature not only helps to wake you up, you can also use it to prevent the product’s loss. If you tend to easily lose things, try taking advantage of its anti-loss vibration technology
- If you are athletic and at the same time a photography enthusiast, you will definitely love its camera remote control feature
- This wearable easily connects to the devices it is compatible with.
- It is also pretty easy to charge – you can just simply stick it into a USB slot
- With its affordable price, you can send it as gifts to your friends who are also fitness freaks
While this item has its fair share of advantages, it also comes with a couple of downsides. Listed below are some of the cons you might want to know.
- Though it can be easily connected to gadgets it is compatible with, you must take into account that in the first place, it has a limited compatibility. It only works with iPhone 4S or above, and with Android 4.4 (LG, Motorola, Vivo, Huawei and HTC). Bear in mind that it does not work with Windows, Asus, Lenovo and TCL smartphones
- Some have also reported about how they find it difficult to charge this product
- According to some of its users, instructions on how to set up and use this device were poorly written
- Some said that it gives inaccurate statistics
- There are also reports that the wrist band of this product frequently comes apart
Looking for recommendations on a fitness tracker that can suit your athletic, sporty preferences? In this review, we’ve provided a comprehensive guide about the NewYouDirect Smartwatch Activity Tracker. We have also rounded up both its pros and cons for you to weigh and consider.
This wearable is a sleek-looking wrist-worn gadget that lets you keep track of your fitness level. Being multi-functional, it serves as your sleep monitor, your calorie counter, and your step and distance tracker, among others.
Give this health-monitoring device a try and see for yourself how good it can be in helping you attain your fitness goals.